Cobwebs are all around, leaves are changing colors, and pumpkins and mums are lining porches. At this time of the year, it is hard to look anywhere without seeing some symbol of autumn or Halloween; the same should be true for your customers and ideal customers who are looking for your business. When it comes to gaining and keeping customers, it’s not as easy as you may think. Where the right audience is and your ideal customers are looking, is key to successfully catching their attention and generating business. With Water Bear Marketing, it’s spooky how many places you can be in front of your customers and future customers.
We are going to review some of the options we have to offer, so you aren’t just hearing “Trick or Treat” this season, you are also seeing your leads and customer base grow.
Understanding your Advertising Options
The buyer’s journey describes a series of choices consumers make while researching a purchase decision. This means, that your business needs to represent your products and services in the places where your ideal audience are researching and making buying decisions. Lucky for you, at Water Bear Marketing we are that Halloween treat bowl with lots of choices. We have something for everyone and are here to help you get the best ROI possible with your advertising dollars.
Let’s review some of the options that you have when it comes to places you can be in front of your customers:
- WebsiteDesign: It should come as no surprise that having a website is key to converting people into customers. You not only need a website for your business, you need one that is current and updated. Refreshed websites are more likely to be found and indexed by search engines, making your website more likely to be discoverd by potential customers.
- PaidSearch: When people are searching online for a solution, you need your business to be found. With Water Bear Marketing PaidSearch we reach 99% of the places, in the United States, that people search online. When it comes to marketing, knowing that you need paid search advertising is the easy part; launching a successful paid search engine advertising campaign is where things can get tricky. Every second, tens of thousands of people are searching on the top search engines for products, services and solutions; your business needs to be there.
- OrganicSearch: The foundation of all online marketing is search engine optimization (SEO). Billions of searches happen every day and as a business, you need to compete in the race for organic traffic. 51% of all website traffic comes from OrganicSearch, and over 40% of revenue is captured by organic traffic. Having SEO and a strong online presence will help you stand out this season and maybe even win that costume contest.
- BannerAds: A benefit of banner ads is that they can be designed and styled and are not limited to text only with character counts. Unlike traditional billboards, banner ads help to create brand awareness in a place where viewers can take immediate action, online. The key is to have them placed in high-traffic locations on webpages, creating brand awareness and generating click-throughs, purchases, and leads.
- SocialAds: SocialAds allow you to directly connect to your current and potential customers. Engage with customers through sites that are part of their everyday lives. Social media is today’s word of mouth. Social advertisements are designed to build and engage your community, grow your online brand, increase customer loyalty and help build your distribution list.
- Out-of-Home: Out-of-home advertising (OOH) allows you to stand out, by being seen outside of the home while combining with your digital marketing efforts. Consumers are 48% more likely to interact with a digital ad after being exposed to an out-of-home ad first. 40% of people search for a brand online after seeing an OOH advertisement. Out-of-home advertising is hard for consumers to avoid.
We told you, it’s spooky, in a good way, how many places you can be in front of your customers. Knowing who your ideal audience is, and being in most of the spots they are, will help your business.
At Water Bear Marketing, meeting your marketing expectations is our number one objective. We provide our clients with 24/7 access to our reporting dashboard. This transparency allows our clients to have access to review their campaign performance anywhere and anytime. Our goal is to drive the best return on investment by tracking results.
Whether you are the house on the block that offers full candy bars or not doesn’t matter, as long as you are where the trick or treaters are looking. Contact us today for a free consultation to review your advertising options.