Hello, I'm Nate Louis, the CEO of Water Bear Marketing. A few years before I started Water Bear Marketing, I was talking with a close friend on what would need to happen for me to start my own advertising agency. I made a list and came up with about ten things that I decided were the things that would make us different.
- I wanted the company to charge a fair rate and offer a ton of value to our clients.
- I wanted to build a company that would compete with the biggest and best advertising agencies in the world.
- I wanted to make life easier for business owners, a marketing department, or even an ad agency to make changes to advertising budgets, advertising campaigns, advertising mediums, or update the websites that we built.
- I wanted to build our own proprietary technology and a marketing automation platform that was bulletproof, based on data, and have our own secret sauce infused in the mix.
- I wanted our final product to be something you could put under the proverbial "microscope" and transparently regularly review the results with our clients or have a client independently log in to review on their own dashboard.
When we started talking about company names, I realized that nature already had one example; the toughest, coolest, most indestructible creature known to humans; the water bear. The bonus, you can put it under a microscope. So, there you have it, that's our nerdy reason as to how Water Bear Marketing came about 🙂
We believe that in today's world, there is no room for guessing with your advertising dollars. We help our customers get a return on their online advertising dollars and prove the results with our reporting. Our team has managed thousands of online marketing campaigns for retail, industrial, and commercial businesses, such as: agencies, law firms, medical and dental practices, non-profits, construction companies, country clubs, banks and schools. We have more than a decade of digital marketing experience. We separate ourselves from our competitors by leveraging proprietary technology that gets smarter over time and tracks phone calls (includes call recording), emails, and website submissions. We provide 24/7 reporting access to prove return on investment. In the reporting, you will be able to see what ads are working, what ads are not working, we will track website form submissions, and most importantly to our clients, call tracking which includes call recording. We report on impressions, clicks, click-through rate, calls, emails, form submissions, keyword reports, and more.
As our advertisers grow and expand into new markets, we will always recommend a Free Consultation to make sure that you are getting exactly what you want out of your advertising campaign.
Water Bear Marketing LTD
Cleveland, Ohio 44116