If you have recently launched a new website, either brand new or an updated site, it will do you no good if you can’t get visitors to check it out. As we have reviewed before, websites are the doorstep into your business and you need to get customers to show up knocking. There are countless websites and businesses competing online in every industry and you need yours to stand out and be found. We are going to review some tips for how to successfully market your new website.
Tips for How to Successfully Market Your New Website
Launching your new website is only part of the journey. Now you face the challenge of actually bringing in new qualified traffic and leads. The goal of your website should be to produce sales and increase your customer base, so you need to pull in visitors. There are ways to promote your website, regardless of your budget. Let’s review the below tips for how to successfully market your new website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): SEO is the process of increasing your website’s visibility in search engine’s organic search results through optimizing your pages with the keyword phrases people are likely to search for. Organic search results are the website listings that most closely match the user’s search query based on relevance. Organic search results happen naturally and are not paid for like paid search. They are “natural” in the sense that, the search engine algorithms analyzing all the pages across the web, feel the pages they display contain the most relevant information for the particular search. You can improve your website’s SEO by maintaining fresh content (including blogs), ensuring you have inbound and outbound links, focusing on relevant keywords throughout your website, and more. Your new website should be optimized for search engines to ensure you are found with SEO.
- Blogging: As we mentioned above, blogs can help SEO; therefore, making your new website more likely to be found. By continuing to add content to a website, search engines recognize the website, and the business, as being relevant and updated. New blog content also gives the search engine algorithms more reason to index your website more frequently. Blogs give users something to read and look at, in turn, keeping them on your website for longer periods of time and drawing in visitors based on the information and knowledge you are providing them. Blogs can help you market your new website by allowing you to create an audience and a connection to that audience. The more people who read your blog, the more likely they are to share it and use word of mouth advertising for you.
- Paid Search: When people are searching online for a product or service, you need your business to be found. Every second, tens of thousands of people are searching on the top search engines for products, services and solutions; your business needs to be there. Paid search can help bring in traffic to your new website from search engines. Be sure to utilize keywords and phrases, demographics and location, etc. that will help to get you in front of your ideal audience and customer.
- Social Media: Social media can help your business spread the word and market your new website. Tell your followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. about your new website and ask them to tell others about it as well. Social media posts, can be inexpensive and even free, and help you utilize word of mouse to drive traffic to your site. You can also use SocialAds to reach social media users who may not be following your business. Social advertisements are designed to build and engage your community, grow your online brand, increase customer loyalty and help build your distribution list.
- Online Video Advertising: Online videos are very popular in this day and age. Online video advertising is one of the most effective ways to reach your ideal audience. 90% of customers say videos help them make buying decisions and learn more about a brand. Videos are a quick, easy, and entertaining way for you to reach viewers who you may not have captivated with other forms of online or offline marketing. 65% of your audience are visual learners and video marketing is an engaging way to grab their attention and turn them into customers. Market your new website and drive visitors to it, via OnlineVideo.
Having a new website is very exciting and the first step to expanding your customer base; however, the work doesn’t stop there. You need to market your new website and help your ideal audience find it and visit it.
With the products in the Water Bear Marketing Ad Pantry®, we have many solutions to help you ensure your new website is found. We know that your website is an investment in your business and we want to help you achieve the ROI.
Request a free consultation today to learn more about how we can help you drive customers to your new website.