As a business, in today’s marketing era, you are faced with many opportunities to connect to and draw in your ideal audience. The possibilities are endless, you just need to take the right steps to set yourself apart from your competition. Online video advertising is one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. 90% of customers say videos help them make buying decisions. So… Is it worth it to invest in online video advertising?
Why Online Video Advertising?
Videos are a quick, easy, and entertaining way for you to reach viewers who you may not have captivated with other forms of online or offline marketing. 65% of your audience are visual learners and video marketing is an engaging way to grab their attention and turn them into customers, where other forms of marketing may not.
Is it worth it to invest in online video advertising? In their 2021 report, Wyzowl uncovered some key video statistics that we will review below. They surveyed over 800 marketing professionals and online consumers.
Overall use of online video advertising by businesses:
- 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool.
- The number of businesses using video as a marketing tool has increased by 41% since 2016.
Business ROI from investing in online video advertising:
- 86% of businesses say video has increased traffic to their website.
- 94% say video has helped enhance user understanding of their products and services.
- 84% say video has helped them generate leads.
- 78% say video has directly helped increase sales.
- 87% of businesses, say video, in general, gives them a good return on their investment.
Impact of online videos and consumers:
- 84% of people say that they’ve been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video.
Is it Worth it to Invest in Online Video Advertising?
As you can see from the above statistics, videos can make a huge impact on your overall business success. Businesses and consumers alike understand the value of online videos and are embracing them now more than they have in the past. What other benefits do online videos add for your business?
- Informative: 97% of businesses claim that videos help customers understand their products. One of the most powerful methods you can use for video marketing is to inform and educate your audience on how to use your product or service and provide useful tips on how to make the most of it.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Over 80% of all website traffic will consist of video in 2021. Search engines love videos because they see them as high-quality content, so using videos in various types of content, as well as on your landing pages, will dramatically impact your SEO; as long as the videos themselves are optimized properly.
- Competitive Advantage: 81% of businesses are using online videos for marketing. To stay competitive in the market, your business needs to invest in online video advertising to ensure that your business is seen and stands out in the crowd.
It is worth it to invest in online video advertising, and the time is now. With Water Bear Marketing’s OnlineVideo Ads, you are able to get in front of the right people by leveraging a 30-second commercial that can be linked back to your website or landing page to over 70% of adults on mobile, desktop, or tablet devices. We eliminate wasted ad impressions by leveraging our technology and proprietary targeting products.