With our social media marketing campaigns or social media management programs, we provide detailed reporting that will be reviewed with you regularly through one of our advertising consultants allowing you to ask questions and truly understand how the programs are performing.
SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS
How are you leveraging Social Media?
Did you know that only 36% of people who visit a website and take action, do so immediately? Your potential customers are waiting to hear from others before jumping on board to convert into your buying funnel.
Social media marketing allows you to directly connect to your current and potential customers. Engage with customers through sites that are part of their everyday lives. Social media is today's word of mouth. Facebook advertisements are designed to build and engage your community, grow your online brand, increase customer loyalty and help build your distribution list.
Why Social Media Marketing Works:
- 72% of Internet users are active on social media
- 47% of Americans say Facebook is their #1 influence when making a purchase
- 51% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after liking a brand on Facebook
- 56% of consumers are more likely to recommend a brand to a friend after liking the brand on Facebook
- 56% of Americans have a social media profile
- Facebook is one of the top invested places for online advertising
- 60% of 50-60 year olds are on social media
- 45% of Internet users that are ages 65+ have a Facebook profile
- 71% of users access social media from their mobile devices
At Water Bear Marketing, we can focus on geographic locations, demographics, "likes", actions, interests, education, age, and friends of targeted connections. We can also target users who are most likely to become a fan of your business and engage on your page to become your customer.
We use locally zip code targeted ads to drive online traffic for your business to increase the awareness and results for local promotions through highly targeted campaigns.