We are looking for a candidate who has an interest and experience in advertising and digital marketing. This position is currently for a long-term contract, with the goal to become a Water Bear Marketing full-time employee in the future.
- Has a strong interest in making websites fast, efficient, and look aesthetically pleasing.
- Willing to build websites only within Generate Press and the BeaverBuilder environment.
- Provide technical and creative advice during product development stages.
- Identify and troubleshoot WordPress issues quickly.
- Possess expert knowledge and capabilities of creating WordPress custom themes and plugins.
- Create websites and web applications for a variety of brands.
- Test functionality of websites in various browsers for quality assurance.
- Build websites with strong analytic tracking availability.
- Be a motivated, self-starter, passionate about delivering perfect websites in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building complex, responsive, high-traffic websites with WordPress and custom PHP.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Able to code WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- A passion for web design and a drive to stay current with the latest trends and technology.
- Ability to communicate and work constructively with team members, in a fully remote environment.
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities within strict time constraints.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Portfolio with a range of samples that demonstrate relevant work or projects.
- Understanding of W3C standards and general design principles.
- Have HTML, PHP and CSS skills.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Knowledge of primary SEO elements.
- Understanding of best practices for user experience.
- Experience with MySQL database.
- Experience with WooCommerce
Job Type: Contractor/Full-time
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- PHP: 1 year (Required)
- Remote – United States
- United States (Required)
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule