Do you like the thrill of the chase? Do you like the challenge of maintaining a long-term relationship? Do you like communicating all over the place? You may be a good fit. Advertising Consultants are on the front line at Water Bear Marketing and are responsible for communicating with customers, shoe boxes, campaign consultants, plants, prospects, PARA Partners, telescopes, PARA Partner clients, and more.
- Acquire New Customers
- Do necessary communication to get new client meetings.
- Take needed steps to turn clients into customers.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Account Management
- Ensure we are always exceeding client goals.
- Help manage client expectations, communication, and performance metrics.
- Client Communication
- Participation in regular client calls or web meetings for those in the PARA Program or who are customer direct.
- Help develop marketing strategies by understanding what the client does and does not do, client expectations, assessing feasibility, and identifying marketing and advertising opportunities for your clients.
- Identify and Upsell Opportunities
- If we have to explain this, you probably shouldn't apply and this may not be the career for you.
Job Type: Full-time
Income: Salary + Commission
- 3+ years
- Remote – United States