Paid Ad Manger
Do you like the thrill of finding treasure without a treasure map? Do you like the challenge of taking on a task and making it completely your own? Do you like building and improving things? Can you handle a few "Dad Jokes" (check out our social posts)? You may, potentially, be a good fit. Paid Ad Managers are the unsung heroes (unless you can actually sing) at Water Bear Marketing and are responsible for making sure ad campaigns are exceeding our client's agreed-upon expectations using a lot of cool tracking capabilities and various technology.
As a Paid Ad Manager, you will make budget recommendations, strategize, build, optimize, and maintain campaigns for a number of clients and evolve this new role. We are looking for someone who is analytical, willing to oversee/work with our AI/ML technology, strategic thinker, competitive, and works well by themselves in a basement, with an endless supply of RedBull, and gummy worms (just kidding we don't have a way to tax deduct RedBull or gummy worms) and can't leave a task unfinished.
- Build, manage, and scale PaidSearch, Shopping, BannerAds, Online Video, SocialAds (possibly) in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LI/FB/IG, and other platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and competitive analysis
- Create ads, build negative keyword lists, create campaigns based on dayparting, geo-targeting, device segmentation, etc.
- Camel Cap Pretty Much Everything.
- Closely monitor various campaigns continuously & optimize campaigns around our client's goals
- Manage ad spend budgets to maximize growth and returns
- Audit existing campaigns, analyze keywords, ad copy, bid strategy, get rly good at abbv words to fit in restrictive places, and identify new opportunities to improve performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as needed
- Coordinate with other waterbears to compile campaign assets and communicate creative requests (e.g. landing pages, videos, or sheep)
- Work with Advertising Consultants and Campaigns Consultants so they easily understand how campaigns are performing while discussing any budget adjustment needs
- Communicate (mostly) professionally, and promptly respond to emails and questions (only good questions)
- Develop and enrich this role into one that can be replicated & managed as we continue to grow and expand.
Required Skills & Attitude
- Motivated by a sense of personal accountability and commitment to delivering exceptional quality
- Analytical and able to diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Enjoys solving problems through research, creativity, or asking co-workers
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged, and develop new skills
- Motivated to provide excellent service to clients
- Dedicated to understanding a client’s business and their challenges
- Computer and internet savvy
- Adept working in a remote position, a self-starter with a healthy work ethic
- Ability to pass Google Certifications within 29.97 days of hire
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience managing ad campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Microsoft Advertising (Bing), Facebook, Instagram, Planet Oasis etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Tag Manager
- Agency experience managing multiple client accounts
- Experience managing ad budgets for small to medium-sized businesses.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Income: Salary + Bonus
- 2-3+ years
- Remote – United States (seriously, our waterbears are based in the USA)